The girls 2007

The girls 2007
Hanging out at Grandma & Grandpa's pond

Monday, July 16, 2007

Yes! We made it through! Lindsey is doing great and recovering like a trooper. She went into surgery on 7/07/07 at 10:50 a.m. and we were leaving the surgery center at 1:00 p.m. She did very well and actually was eating french fries from Wendy's an hour later!

Seems summer is going too fast for our liking. Girls are doing a lot of swimming and playing with water balloons when they can. Alyssa played for the All-Star team in Hopkins on the 4th of July. For a few innings, she was the only one actually hitting the ball and getting on base.

Personally, I can't wait til school starts. Girls are starting to get on each others nerves to the point that either Bri or I will take them separately to the grocery store or movie store or where ever we need to go just to give them some "alone" time.

Had a golf outing this last Saturday that my sister, brother-in-law, Bri & I played in. We didn't do half bad for some of us not golfing in a couple of years. Had a lot of fun, something I can see me and my husband doing when the girls get older.

Take care all and have a great rest of summer!

Nikki

No comments: