The girls 2007

The girls 2007
Hanging out at Grandma & Grandpa's pond

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

WW III Has Hit!!

I guess this morning that I received a preview of what teen life will be like at our house. Girls did nothing but argue and fight about the bathroom and their space. Can't say that I remember this happening when my sister and I were at home. Lindsey has quite the set of lungs on her though. Hopefully I will be able to redirect that into singing instead of screaming at her sister.

Alyssa is doing great with her orthodontic appliances. Her speach has improved alot since last week. Hopefully this whole process will go well and we won't have anymore issues with space in her mouth.

Well, the hunters are all out this morning (husband, dad & brother-in-law) all trying to "bag" that big buck.

Work is as chaotic as ever and I am awating the Holidays with great anticipation.

Take care all,

Nik

No comments: