The girls 2007

The girls 2007
Hanging out at Grandma & Grandpa's pond

Friday, January 05, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Another year gone, another year older. My girls are both doing well and Lindsey is escatic about going back to school. Good thing she had two days this week instead of one. She never ceases to amaze me for her wanting to go to school. She enjoys it so much. I just wish Alyssa had that same thing. She likes it, but doesn't love it. Her question to me was when her next day off would be.

We are now just hoping life will slow down a little, but it doesn't look like it. Alyssa starts basketball this Saturday for the next 10 wks (I think). She likes to play, but I don't think it will be her passion to play.

We received a gift for Christmas that the whole family is getting into. Ninetendo Game Cube's Mario Kart. The girls, Bri & I are loving it. We all take turns and play against one another.

Well, after the time off for Christmas and New Year's, it's back to work until vacation in spring. That is, I have MLK off and Pres. Day!!! Love those gov. holidays.

Take care all, hope everyone had a very good Christmas! The Lord has blessed us with wonderful kids and a great family!

Love,

Nikki

No comments: