The girls 2007

The girls 2007
Hanging out at Grandma & Grandpa's pond

Friday, June 25, 2010

Um...what can I say? I am being very delinquent in posting lately.

Well, we have finished the school year with flying colors. Lindsey made it on the all A's all year honor roll for 3rd grade and Alyssa didn't do too bad...all A's and two B+ for all year. Can't complain. They are both growing up so fast that I need to keep both eyes wide open.

Lindsey finished her second year in soccer and this year, Brian was helping to coach. I am glad that I stepped down from coaching. It gets too intense at the U10 level! She did great, quite the little soccer player.


Alyssa is playing softball again this year for the Senior girls. We aren't doing too bad, since we just started our games. I am helping to coach this again this year. I love doing this and connecting with all the girls. They are a great group to have. I have to get my camera out for the games sometimes instead of coaching all the time....but Alyssa went to a dance at school and she let me take a couple of pics of her before the dance. She is turning into a beautiful girl!


Brian and I keep going. Running from here to there and keeping it straight. Appointments, work, games, practices, and trying to squeeze extra time for ourselves.

Our whole family just took a trip to Texas in June (very hot) with my parents and sister and her family. We celebrated a graduation from high school, the 40th anniversary of my parents and just family time. Went to see the Dallas Cowboy Stadium, a rodeo, and went to Six Flags over Texas. I watched both my mom & dad ride roller coasters.

As for now, the McLaughlin Group is Great!

No comments: